Sunday, March 26, 2017

BatCat




I am fully aware that this is not a zombie cat, but it could become one, or possibly be fighting the hordes of zombie cats. This is BatCat ... and I made a book for him.

The front cover looks like this:
 Like most of my work, this cover is dirty, messy and splattered. Even though Batman would be a sleek and polished kind of cover, this is a cat we're talking about. So that being said, I thought it would be best to make it look like a cat had its way with the artwork.

The insides:

The inside is a standard Byron Book interior. Original artwork in a protective sleeve on the right, interesting story on the left. This is a bit of a quote from The Dark Knight, mashed up for teh kitteh

The outsides:

I'm really beginning to like the zombie cats sigil that I have created. I also really like how my own name fits in there as well. I just need to add some text to the spine and the whole book is done.

Post a Comment